In addition to regularly scheduled custodial care, the university has identified options to ensure departments are equipped with supplies necessary to promote a healthy environment. These supplies are intended for use by faculty, staff, and students to ensure health and safety while on performing their duties. It is anticipated that employees and students will have their own masks and will practice safe habits.
As additional supply needs and suppliers are added to list, we will continue to update this page.
Las Cruces Campus Vending Machines
Supplies are readily available through onsite vending machines. Vending machines are stocked several times a week. All regular employees and graduate assistants have access to departmental vending machines. Supplies obtained through the departmental vending machines will be charged centrally at no cost to the department.
Supplies available through departmental locker vending machines include:
- Hand sanitizer (16 oz)
- Vinyl gloves (100/box) *
- Disposable masks (3-ply, 50 pack)
- Disinfectant wipes (50 pack)
- Disinfectant spray (1 qt bottle)
- Clear face shields
- Safety glasses
* Nitrile gloves are available
For items not listed above, please contact Aggie Service Center at 646-2000 for assistance.
Departmental supply vending machines are located (also found on NMSU COVID 19 Map):
- Chemistry Building (near room 110) (*)
- Corbett Center Student Union (2nd floor, west side)
- Domenici Hall (near room 106)
- Ed and Harold Engineering Complex (1st floor lobby)
- Foster Hall (near room 231)*
- Gerald Thomas (south lobby near room 194)*
- Hardman and Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center (near ICT computer lab)
- O’Donnell Hall (east lobby)
* Nitrile can be found at these locations and are for activity/lab hazard assessments
Click here for access to vending machine instructions.
Click here for form to request departmental access for temporary or student employees.
Community Colleges & Remote Units
College and division business managers have been granted access to make direct purchases in AggieMart. For assistance with your first purchase, please contact Aggie Service Center at 646-2000. Approved supplies above have been added to the COVID Supplies Order Form on the Shopping Home Page under COVID-19 Supply Ordering in AggieMart. See How to Purchase COVID-19 Supplies
Barriers and Partitions
Modifications that will be managed as a project through Facilities & Services include:
- Attached barriers of any kind that require installation
- Computer Labs
- Floor plan reconfiguration of cubicles
- Retrofit existing cubicle partition height with panels (attached cubicle add-on)
- All other physical modification to existing space
Departments may order the following types of items as approved by NMSU:
- Freestanding barrier shields
- Freestanding panel base workstation screen
- Freestanding counter shield at a reception desks and check-in points
- Freestanding desk screen
- Moveable barrier
AggieMart users order through AggieMart. Non-AggieMart users, complete order form and submit to the Aggie Service Center. Lead time for these items is approximately 8 days. Click here for options.
Social distancing floor decals
Facilities & Services has options available for social distancing floor decals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to obtain these decals.
Non-branded Face Coverings (for faculty and staff)
The University has ordered face coverings for all faculty and staff. These items are reusable and meet CDC standards. To obtain face coverings, please send quantity needed along with MSC to email@example.com. Your order will be delivered to mail services for pickup.
Branded Face Coverings (for promotional and marketing activities)
Click here to see approved suppliers and pricing options for courtesy face coverings branded with NMSU logos. PCard may be used for all orders.
If you need assistance with ordering items, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-646-2000