In addition to regularly scheduled custodial care, the university has identified options to ensure departments are equipped with supplies necessary to promote a healthy environment. These supplies are intended for use by faculty, staff, and students to ensure health and safety while on performing their duties. It is anticipated that employees and students will have their own masks and will practice safe habits.
As additional supply needs and suppliers are added to list, we will continue to update this page.
Approximately 1,300 wall mounted hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in classrooms and common areas on the Las Cruces campus. Custodial teams will service the dispensers as part of the university’s daily cleaning program.
Supply Vending Machines
Vending machines provide an onsite inventory of readily available supplies. Location of the machines can be found on the NMSU COVID 19 Las Cruces Map which is found on the Facilities Space Planning Campus Maps Page. Approved campus personnel can access supplies as needed at no cost to the departments. Supplies available through vending include items such as:
- Hand sanitizer
- Nitrile gloves
- Disposable masks (3-ply)
- Cotton reusable masks
- Safety glasses
- Disinfectant wipes
- Disinfectant spray
- Clear face shields
Click here for access to vending machine instructions.
- Click here for access form (temporary/student employees)
Departmental Supply Orders
In addition to accessing supplies through vending machines, campus personnel may order approved supplies. Items include:
- Disposable masks 3-ply (50/box)
- Hand sanitizer (case of 12, 16 oz)
- Nitrile gloves (100/box, Sm/Med/Lrg/XL)
- Disinfectant wipes (70% Alc.)
- Disinfectant spray (1 Qt bottle)
- Clear face shields
- Safety glasses (one-size fits all)
- Directional Dots
- Laminated floor decals
- Free standing barrier shields and panels (Current lead times: 21-25 days)
- Barrier– 24″x24″ Countertop- Desktop (Lead time: 8 days)
- Barrier– 24″x36″ Countertop- Desktop panel with Side Wings (Lead time: 8 days)
- Barrier– 24″x36″ 4-Way Table Divider (Lead time: 8 days)
- Barrier– 30″x30″ Hanging Panel only (Lead time: 8 days)
- Barrier– 47″H x 47″W Clear Industrial Grade Accu-Shield-DP Mobile Partition Panel (Lead time: 8 days)
- Barrier– 47″H x 23″W Clear Industrial Grade Accu-Shield-DP Mobile Partition Panel (Lead time: 8 days)
AggieMart users – Approved supplies above have been added to supplier catalogs on the shopper dashboard. See: How to Purchase COVID-19 Supplies
Banner users – A plan to provide college/division business manager with access to make direct purchases in AggieMart is underway. Until this transition is complete for your unit, you may submit a completed COVID-19 Supplies Order Form to email@example.com. The Aggie Service Center will complete the order on your behalf.
Non-branded Face Coverings (for faculty and staff)
The University has ordered face coverings for all faculty and staff. These items are reusable and meet CDC standards. To obtain face covering, please send quantity needed along with MSC to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order will be delivered to mail services for pickup.
Branded Face Coverings (for promotional and marketing activities)
Click here to see approved suppliers and pricing options for courtesy face coverings branded with NMSU logos. PCard may be used for all orders.
If you need assistance with ordering items, contact email@example.com or 575-646-2000